How to Get to the Well
Directions from Dallas/Fort
Worth Airport to Springtown, Texas
1. Go south on International Parkway South. 3.4 miles
2. Take ramp toward TX-183/Fort Worth /TX-360 /Arlington.
3. Take the TX-183 W/TX-360 S ramp toward Fort Worth /Arlington.
4. Merge onto TX-183 W toward Fort Worth/Arlington. Go approx 8.8
5. Take I-820 W exit.
6. Merge onto I-820 North. Go approx. 12 miles.
7.Take exit number 10A-towards TX-199 W/Jacksboro Hwy.
8. Turn slight left onto Jim Wright Frwy/NW Loop 820.
9. Turn right onto Lake Worth Blvd/Jacksboro Hwy. Continue to follow
TX-199 West. 19.4 miles through Lake Worth and Azle into Springtown.
Watch for landmark sign on left for "Donuts, Chinese Food". Go to
the next left.
10. Turn left onto Old Springtown Rd. (This road borders a
11. Go two blocks and turn left onto Bonnie Lane (not Bonnie Bell).
12. Go to the end of Bonnie Lane. Total: 46 miles300 Edward Court at
intersection of Bonnie Lane and Edward Court. It is a large house
with a circular drive.
If you need
there are numerous places within a few miles but you will probably
need an automobile. Weatherford and Lake Worth both have good
motels. Springtown is about 20
miles northwest of Fort Worth on Highway 199.
City of Springtown, Texas